https://micronetsolutionsitsupport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/logo6.png 0 0 rsadmin https://micronetsolutionsitsupport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/logo6.png rsadmin2012-04-13 09:20:492016-11-13 12:59:495 Smartphone Apps That Save Time
5 Smartphone Apps That Save Time
You are a busy person; you actually are always working on several projects and trying to hit deadlines. It’s hard enough to find the time to fit a trip to the gym in, let alone play games on your smartphone. You would like smartphone apps that will save you time, not waste it, but you don’t have time to look for them. Well, you are in luck; below is a list of 5 smartphone apps that can actually make your like simplier.
Top 5 Business Apps
- WhosHere: This app allows you to find freelance contractors in your area swiftly. Say you need to finish a project due tomorrow in Chicago and you are flying today. You can search for freelancers with the app then send a free text or call to the individuals who respond to your search.
- Locale: It is embarrassing when your phone goes off during a movie, but what about during a board meeting? This never has to happen again if you use Locale. It allows you to choose specific phone settings determined by location. So when you enter your office or the library your phone automatically goes to vibrate.
- WaveSecure: If you travel frequently for business, you run the risk of losing your smartphone in an unfamiliar city. With WaveSecure you are able to remotely lock your smartphone, track its SIM card, and backup data stored on your phone until you locate the device again.
- Bump: It’s all about connections right? Well, Bump enables you to exchange contact information with an individual simply by bumping both phones together. Say goodbye to post-tradeshow data entry.
- Scan2PDF Mobile: Need to scan receipts for your expense report, or proposals for your boss to review? This app allows you to do that using your smartphone’s camera, convert them into color PDFs, then e-mail them to your computer’s desktop.