https://micronetsolutionsitsupport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/logo6.png 0 0 rsadmin https://micronetsolutionsitsupport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/logo6.png rsadmin2014-09-16 21:20:322016-11-13 12:59:055 Tips for Developing a Raving Fanbase
5 Tips for Developing a Raving Fanbase
How to Hook Your Customers for Life!
If you’re looking for new ways to grow your revenues, then you need look no further than your current customer base! You would be hard pressed to find a better method to market your company than through the words and actions of your current and former customers extolling your virtues! And you know what, most of the time it won’t cost you a dime!
Here are five tips to get your customers bragging about you and your brand.
- Strive to be remarkable – If your business isn’t trying to be flat out memorable in all you do, it will likely be hard to create raving fans. There are ordinary businesses anywhere you look; it’s your job to go that one step further, give that extra effort, and give them a good reason to tout your business. What’s nice though is that this will pay off exponentially!
- Connect with social media – Make sure you’re engaging with your customers using social media. Frequently companies will set up social channels, and then neglect them, often at their peril, as these can be conduits to problems, opportunities and relationships. Your customers will use them, to be sure, if they have a problem with you, so make sure you get ahead of this.
- Deal with problems proactively – If you do have a problem, addressing it quickly, professionally and generously is far and away the best way to score a few points with not only the customer in question, but all those who happen to view or hear about this, often through the customers themselves, whether good or bad!
- Ask for reviews – Unquestionably the best place to generate great buzz about your products and services is through the reports and reviews of your current and former buyers. Make sure you encourage satisfied customers to leave reviews, both on the site as well as on merchant review sites like Yelp. This can help immeasurably, and over 90 percent of people search for reviews before shopping.
- Treat your customers like you want to be treated – only better! – Developing a relationship with your customers, in which you regularly connect with them by asking opinions and offering free advice, is the foundation for fostering the kind of goodwill it takes for them to become a raving fan of your brand. Get enough of them shouting your virtues from the rooftops, and your worries are over!